The Esop Institute provides an online certificate in employee share ownership studies.
The course covers the most important aspects of employee share ownership in a single e-learning module.
The certificate has three main sections:
- an overview of employee ownership
- the technical (legal, tax, and accounting) essentials
- the business case for employee share ownership and employee engagement
Students completing the course will feel confident discussing:
- employee ownership structures
- tax-advantaged share schemes
- the benefits of and evidence for employee share ownership
- essential elements of law, tax and accounting
- business opportunities at start-up and succession
The ESOP Certificate is ideal for those taking their first steps in employee share ownership and would be of benefit to:
- recruits to the share scheme world (company secretarial, HR or advisers)
- professionals looking for broader knowledge
- SME advisers who want to be able to spot employee ownership opportunities for clients
The course runs for 14 weeks and requires 100-120 hours’ commitment from students.
If you are interested please let us know.