This year’s Esop Centre Employee Share Schemes and Trustees Conference, held in partnership with STEP Jersey, will be hosted on-line on
The event comprises a 90 minute live virtual conference, when, Lisa Springate, Head of Legal and Technical at Jersey Finance will set the scene with a keynote address. Then the speaker panel will discuss their presentation topics, with delegates able to interact live, followed by breakout discussion groups for all participants. Plus, access to supporting material, featuring the speakers’ pre-recorded presentations, which will be released a week before the live panel session.
With the international reach of trustees and the growth in the establishment of employee ownership trusts, it has never been more important for those interested in employee share schemes and trusteeship to stay informed with expert views and enjoy the continuing education which our conferences and seminars offer.
The programme is drafted to provide relevant technical information, which we trust will be acceptable as counting towards your Continuing Professional Development or Continuing Competence.
- Recent Changes In UK Tax Laws: Court And Tribunal Decisions And The Finance Bill 2022 – David Pett, Barrister, Temple Tax Chambers
- The Rise Of Employee Ownership Trusts – Elaine Graham, Director, Zedra Guernsey
- The Common Reporting Standard – What Happens To The Data Within HMRC? – tax expert Paul Malin of PMC
- Round-up Of The Most Common New Structures In Jersey – Katherine Neal, Head of Employee Incentives, Ogier
- Hot Topics In Employee Share Ownership – Graham Muir, Partner, CMS
- Powerful Insights Into Share Valuation For Employee Share Schemes – David Craddock, Founder and Director, David Craddock Consultancy Services
Esop Centre/STEP members: £125
*All prices are subject to UK standard rate VAT for UK based participants
T: 020 7562 0586
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.